THISTLE OIL Cold Pressed Unrefined 500ml
product unavailableadd to wish list
- Thistle oil, cold-pressed, unrefined
- 100% thistle oil.
- Spotted thistle has an anti-inflammatory effect, regulates digestion, stimulates liver regeneration capacity, protects liver pulp, protects liver from harmful effects of alcohol, shows detoxifying effects. It contains natural Sylimarin.
- This oil contains more than 80% of unsaturated fatty acids from omega-6 (linoleic acid) and omega-9 (oleic acid) groups.
- The phytosterols and essential unsaturated fatty acids (EFA) contained in the oil have a positive effect on the body's lipid balance, lowering the level of "bad" cholesterol (LDL) while increasing the level of "good" cholesterol (HDL).
- The consumption of this oil is also recommended in the prevention and treatment of the urinary system as it prevents the formation of kidney stones.
- In addition, the consumption of thistle oil allows the regulation of bowel movements.
- Cold-pressed thistle oil also has strong antioxidant properties, protecting against free radicals. It is therefore also used for cosmetic purposes. When applied directly to the skin, it has a regenerating effect, reduces redness and brightens the skin.
- Thistle oil is also useful in the treatment of skin eczema and problems with hyperkeratosis of the epidermis.
Method of use:
- Thistle oil can be consumed only cold - directly or as an addition to salads and salads.
- Recommended intake: Take 1 teaspoonful of thistle oil 2-3 times a day (before meal).
- In cosmetics, thistle oil is used directly for skin care or as an addition to cosmetics.
- In 100 g of oil there is:
- Fat: 100 g, including saturated acids: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 0g, including sugars: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Salt: 0g
- Energy value: 3700 kJ/900 kcal
- Glass bottle