- Coconut oil, cold pressed, unrefined 250ml
- Polish Product
- Coconut oil is a solid vegetable oil at temperatures below 20 degrees.
- Coconut oil differs from other oils by its high content of medium and short-chain fatty acids. The medium-chain fatty acids contained in coconut oil (lauric and capillary) are characterized by a clear antibacterial, antiviral and fungicidal effect.
- Studies have shown that lauric acid is the main antibacterial and antiviral component contained in breastfeeding mothers' milk. Coconut oil contains about 50% of this acid, which in the human body is converted into an ester - monolaurin, with many times stronger antibacterial and antiviral effects.
- Consumption of coconut oil helps to prevent hypertension, heart disease, arteriosclerosis, strokes, stabilizes blood sugar levels and improves the assimilability of vitamins, amino acids and minerals - calcium and magnesium.
- Thanks to better assimilability, coconut oil increases energy and endurance and improves physical and sporting performance. Consumption of coconut oil also facilitates the fight against overweight and obesity and helps to alleviate chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Coconut oil has moisturizing properties, thanks to which it is also used for cosmetic purposes on the skin of the whole body, as well as a mask or hair serum.
- Coconut oil applied to the skin has a beneficial effect on its chemical balance, softens and moisturizes it and prevents wrinkles and senile spots. When applied to hair, it penetrates its structure and thoroughly moisturizes and protects against the loss of proteins. This makes hair soft, shiny and strong.
- On the other hand, applied on the scalp increases its blood supply and strengthens the bulbs, preventing hair loss. Coconut oil can be applied to the entire length of hair or to the ends (to prevent splitting).
Method of use:
- Coconut oil can be used for roasting sweet bread, frying or stewing meat dishes or for direct consumption.
- In cosmetics coconut oil is used as a cream, lotion and mask.
Nutritional value of 100 g of product:
- Energy value: 3700 kJ/900 kcal
- Fat: 100 g, - including saturated acids: 91 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g - including sugars: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Salt: 0 g
- 100% coconut oil
- Glass jar, 250ml