BUCKWHEAT DRINK 400g Powdered drink, Gluten-free, Lactose-free
• Buckwheat powder drink is based on buckwheat.
• It is a vegetable alternative to classic milk. It is not weighed during use and is easily soluble.
• In combination with muesli, granola or cereals, it can make a tasty, wholesome breakfast, snack or light dinner. You can also use it to prepare puddings, soups, sauces and cakes.
• It is a plant-based milk replacement product made from non-GMO raw materials.
• It is used as a standalone drink and as an addition to cereals, coffee, desserts and wherever milk is used.
• The product does not contain: Lactose, Gluten, non-GMO
• Perfect as an ingredient in drinks, cocktails, cocoa, coffee, pudding, soups, sauces and cakes.
• In combination with muesli, granola or cereals, it can make a tasty, wholesome breakfast, snack or light dinner.
• Can be used wherever cow's milk is added.
• Mix 25 g of Buckwheat Drink (approx. 2 tablespoons or 6 teaspoons) in 250 ml of hot water.
• For cold water, it is best to use a mixer or a shaker to avoid lumps
• Buckwheat milk is not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
• powdered glucose syrup,
• partially hydrogenated soybean oil,
• buckwheat flour 7%,
• acidity regulator - potassium phosphate,
• emulsifier-mono and diglycerides of fatty acids,
• sodium caseinate,
• anti-caking agent - silicon oxide,
• May contain soy protein
• 400g bag