- Black seed ground 250g
- Black cumin was used in medicine in ancient times in Egypt, Turkey and Asian countries.
- Black cumin seeds contain up to 2.5% essential oil, alkaloids (nigelline, nigellimine, nigellon), saponins (melantin and α-hederin), phytosterols, vitamin E and a whole range of other compounds such as α-pinene, thymol, thymoquinones, t-anethole, 4-terpineol, p-cymene or tannins.
- Black cumin has a very strong pharmacological effect and is readily used as:
- Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral agent,
- Bile, cholagogue and diuretic, antispasmodic, detoxifying and disinfecting digestive and respiratory systems,
- An agent in the treatment of skin diseases such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, acne, infections with pathogenic fungi,
- Blood glucose lowering and bronchodilator.
- Ground black cumin is also often used as a seasoning - a pepper substitute for people with stomach ulcers or liver disease.
- Black cumin can be used directly - as a seasoning for meats, salads, salads, sandwiches and other food.
- The product can also be used as an infusion or alcohol tincture (especially for the treatment of skin lesions).
- 100% black cumin
• Foil bag